Free PR Lotion Sample Pack (5)
PR Lotion helps you reach your limitless potential by unlocking bicarb, a natural electrolyte that allows you to maximize your training effort and recover faster.
Get more from every training session with PR Lotion.
- Includes 5 free single-use packets (£20 value)
- Requires £6.95 in shipping and handling within the UK
- Limit one per household for new customers
- Risk free! No hidden subscriptions
- Offer only valid in the UK
Use 1-2 packets per workout.
- Informed Choice and Sport Certified
- 60 day money back guarantee
HOW TO USE IT
All About Routine
PR Lotion promotes quality and efficient training. Small gains each training session can add up to your new personal best. The more you use it, the more you’ll get from it.
- During your pre-workout routine.
- Use a heavy coat. More is better. Pile it on and rub it in!
- For lower body workouts, calves to low back. For upper body workouts, arms, shoulders, chest, back.
I bought this on a whim, after reading a review on a FB cycling group. The first time I used it was in a 100 mile cycling sportive, and the results were literally amazing. I had no fatigue during the sportive itself, (increased wattage) and zero DOMs the following day. I can not recommend this stuff more highly!
I’ve always struggled with cramp and I’ve tried everything- physiological and pharmaceutical- but since using PR Lotion they almost never come. It’s the only product that has made a difference after years of post-ride pain.
It’s very expensive imo and should come in a pot rather than a bottle.
Speedy delivery, speed legs now and pleased with the results every time I use it for races
Great stuff - little expensive so limited purchases but good stuff for the odd occasion race or hard training . Helps with recovery I think - not sure on improvement in race but would need to see long term tests with control group etc. Needs to be cheaper really 💁♂️
I bought some to use on a recent cycling holiday to gran canaria. Only used it once on a day we did a big ride and lots of climbing.
First impressions are that it leaves your skin very sticky and with a white residue in your shorts. Didnt notice any particular improvement but I guess psychologically it would have helped